ABS garage doors are made from a tough yet flexible material commonly used to make car bumpers, so when it’s knocked, the door panel flexes then bounces back as good as new. Fully bonded steel stiffeners at the rear of all ABS garage doors reinforce the panel and help protect against forced entry. If you are looking for a garage door that’s going to withstand the knocks and bumps of family life, you need look no further than ABS.
• Impact and dent resistant ABS panels
• Easy clean finish simply wiped down with a soft cloth and warm water
• Low maintenance finish
• Strong lightweight construction weighing less than 2 /3 of a traditional steel door
• UV fast low gloss brilliant white finish guaranteed for 10 years
• Choice of Canopy or Slideaway lifting gear for effortless operation
• Ideal for automation
• ABS doors are bespoke and made to order.
• Corrosion Resistant
You’ll be amazed with the quality of finish, WM Garage Doors can provide when you choose the ABS Senator range.
Call us today for more information, or fill out the form to book a FREE survey